1 relating to or characterized by or having nodules; "Nodular vaginitis"
- Possessing, comprised of, or similar in form to nodules.
- Loose nodular deposits of gold metal are commonly referred to
- The disease causes nodular black growths that may become pustular.
- Loose nodular deposits of gold metal are commonly referred to as nuggets.
A nodule describes an aggregation of similar cells or particles in a number of scientific fields:
- Nodule (geology), a small knobbly rock or mineral cluster, such as a manganese nodule
- Nodule (medicine), a small aggregation of cells
- Root nodule, an outgrowth formed on the roots of legumes that house symbiotic bacteria that fix atmospheric nitrogen and provide it to the plant in exchange for carbon
nodular in Spanish: Nódulo
nodular in French: Nodule